Yesterday, oh what a day it was. Spent my afternoon with my sweetheart. Had to prepare for my exams, really getting me clammy.
Sigh, moments to relish. I know Iszy really loves me, by the way he covered my head from the rain, by the way he kissed my forehead and neck.. Omygod, I dont know how else I can express all my feelings for him. I keep silent a lot, I dont know how else to describe my emotions...
If it is ever possible, I dont want to let go of his hand. I just want to be with him for as long as I breathe. When did I ever feel like this towards anyone before? I miss him so much.
And when have I ever ranted on and on about how much I love a person? I've become a slightly changed person, haven't I? Dear God, strange obsession... I cant stop thinking of him!!
"Ima sugu ai tai yo" - I want to see you right now
Was it coincidental, that we met yesterday at the same train door?
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment