Last night was nice... Pleasantly sweet.... Had dinner with my sweetheart and then we loitered around my area. We met Shahrien a.k.a. Kurt, then he went home.
I'm getting a bit more generalised on my accounts of my dates with my baby Iszy, I just cant express the happiness and love that I feel inside. Yesterday I gave him a real proper kiss, I havent kissed like that for soooo long... I wanted to be the one to suck on his tongue, but it was vice versa. Hhahaha nevermind. So revenge-time, I gave him a lovebite instead. *Naughty wink*
Just when I thought things were gonna be smooth and steady for us, some forked-tongued lizard came to tell him that I was once with Scifer. Oh shoot. It's OVER lah for goodness sake. I broke off with Ardy because I knew right from the beginning it's gonna be Iszy for me till the end. I LOVE Iszy very very much, I dont like him to be hurt and angry for small petty things like this. Baby if you're reading this, I hope you know how much I care about you.
If ever I knew who that person was, trying to inject poisoned thoughts into Iszy's mind, I'll NEVER forgive him/her. Traitor. Backstabber. Green-eyed goblin. I want to be happy with my beloved hubby, YOU PEOPLE STOP TALKING ABOUT US.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment