Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Yesterday was my off day. Thank goodness Cally was able to cover my shift.


Early morning, I woke up abt at least 3 times... First time I woke up was abt 7am, I texted my darling and went back to sleep. 9am I woke up again, read his reply, and dozed off. 11am... Erk!! I 'm supposed to be out already???


Actually we had made plannings the day before, but even after 16 hours, no idea where to go or what to do.


2pm I set off for Tampines, of all places. I didnt want him to be the one who would always have to come to my area. Ok lunch. What irritated but surprised me was that he saw how I eat. I never even realised what I was doing the whole time. That is, to eat then store the food in the cheeks of my mouth, and then putting more food in while I swallow slowly. And also, even after the entire meal, I'm actually still chewing the food I kept in my cheeks earlier. PAISEH LEH!!! I never really know I was doing that FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!


Then we made our way to Cineleisure... all the while debating what movie to watch... Arghhhh... check the tix out:




Saw V. Waaahhhhh the first part of the movie already took my lungs out of my mouth. Had to hold on to Iszy otherwise I ended up shouting in terror. Which I still did, hahahah. We got the couple seat (wah so happy), so halfway I actually dozed off for a little while.. I say, this was the 2nd gore/horror movie I've watched with Zizy. I'm waiting for Twilight!!! I love vampire movies. I think.... R21 movies are still not meant for me. Honestly, I think the cuter version of all Saw movies would be Happy Tree Friends!


So following which we played pool. I'm not to be fooled, I could see that Iszy was trying to hide a lot of his pool skills from me. Come on lah, pro means pro, okay? I know I'm quite lousy. LOL I lost almost all rounds to him. And I admit to be rather sensitive and emotional whenever I play pool.


Dinner then go home. I burnt my tongue slightly while trying to gobble my noodle when it was still hot.


Sigh, what can I say? I've fallen hard for him. When he kissed me I didnt hear or see anything else around me. Oh man, I'm such a sucker.

*drops to the floor dramatically*

No comments: